About this webinar
The pandemic, and Hong Kong’s response to it, keep adding layers of uncertainty and anxiety for mums and dads to be.
But with the right information, preparation and some re-framing, you and your partner can get to
feel confident and ready for anything.
Join midwife and pre/postnatal coach Sofie Jacobs from Urban Hatch for a 90-minute live
webinar that will cover:
- Managing anxiety: strategies to feel at ease despite the possibility of getting Covid, becoming a close contact or being sent to Penny's Bay
- Hospital policies: recent updates on COVID-related policies in private and public centres
- Birth choices: there are many options to think about at every stage of childbirth - which
ones really matter?
- Proven birth prep strategies: practical midwife tips for birth and the early
- Partners: how can you support before, during, and after birth to ensure a positive
- Reliable resources: we’ll share sources of information you can trust in these uncertain
- Q&A: clear your concerns with a midwife who has supported pregnant couples in Hong
Kong for 10 years